You need to open your envelope and read the contents when you have time and a clear head. This is best done when you are NOT in a highly emotional state. Ask yourself these questions.
1. Did I enjoy talking to the psychic?
If yes, was it worth the time and money for the simple pleasure it brought me?
If no, definitely go on to the next question.
2. Did the psychics advice flow with what I wrote down that I needed?
If yes, that is a good sign.
If no, you may have been lead.
3. Did the psychics advice truly benefit me in a way that is related to what I wrote down?
If yes, then you probably want to talk to them again.
If no, then go on to next question.
4. Did talking to the psychic phone person help me in a way that was unexpected?
If yes, Then you need some hard thought to be sure.
If no, Then next question.
5. From looking at the above questions do you want to call that psychic phone person again?
If no, Then resist the urge to all them again. Remember there are lots of types of psychics.
If yes, have fun.
Here is something else to remember. Everyone is a little bit psychic. I personally have tested a lot of people and everyone I have ever tested has been over 2% psychic. What this means is that if the test should average at 50% for something like knowing if a playing care is black or red the tested person was right more then 52% of the time.
Some are total scammers but some of the psychic phone people are just simply wise and can give you good advice even if they are not psychic or the wrong kind of psychic.
To be honest. What do you care? In the end all that matters is did the psychic phone person benefit you or did they just take your money and the benefit could be out in the world or could just be fun on the phone.